Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog One: Career choices

I think that a pro for someone to pick a career for me would be that they probably know what's best for me. I also think that on the bright side I think that someone picking a career for me at 12 years old is a good idea because then I'll already know what my future might look like. They also must have a good reason why they picked that career for me.

One con would be that even though they might know what career is best for me that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to enjoy and like the career that they picked for me. If I don't like my career what's the point about working in it? I'll have to go everyday, I'll have to put up with it. I think that in order for me to enjoy my career I have to like it and at the same time the career has to have something good it it for me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment